Monday, December 7, 2015

Book Reviews


Hello sisters!

I have some exciting news to share with you girls. I've been accepted as a "book reviewer" for HarperCollins Christian book publishers, through the BookLook Bloggers!


It's a dream come true for any bookworm such as myself. 


Every so often I will post a review here on a book of my choice and various interest. I just completed my first book and will post the review Tuesday.


Mainly my list is comprised of mysteries, Christian fiction, some spiritual help books and books for kids and teens. I can't always promise the book I pick is going to be a good one, but either way I have committed to write a review.


This next time around I think I will pick a couple of books and then pray over which book to read, especially if I'm the first one to review it. Tiny clue about tomorrow's review. ~Smile~


Have no fear: Friday's blog will post as usual.


Hope you had a wonderful day and a blessed and peaceful night. 


Blessings and Hugs...Ponnie 






No comments: